Voice & Unified Communications
IP Voice solutions offer feature-rich, reliable communication services to employees, whether they work at the main campus, at a branch office or remotely. Features include visual voicemail, voicemail to email, video calls, mobility services and more.
Drive productivity by providing access to time-sensitive voicemail, fax messages and email from a single inbox. Unified Messaging solutions from Cisco are an integral component of a collaborative enterprise. Securely access your critical messages from the Web via your IP phone, smartphone or mobile device.
Unified Messaging allows you to
- Manage your voicemail through an intuitive interface
- Receive and listen to your voicemail via your email
- Have voicemail transcribed to text
- Use voice activation
We offer advanced contact center platforms that combine intelligent call routing, Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) and Integrated Voice Response (IVR) with extensive reporting and analysis tools to help you dramatically improve customer service, sales and agent productivity.
Cisco Customer Care Tools help your business
- Use voice, Web, email, video, chat, analytics and social media to personalize customer service
- Help agents quickly identify and resolve potential problems
- Enhance customer satisfaction by helping customers quickly access agent assistance
- Create more productive sales opportunities
ESTIMATE YOUR SAVINGS
Cisco Unified Communications benefits include next-generation features and capabilities that can significantly reduce total cost of ownership (TCO). Gauge your potential savings with the Unified Communications Total Cost of Ownership Tool.